You can take advantage of our world-class medical services in a convenient neighborhood setting. Our interventional radiologists and vascular surgeons offer a multidisciplinary approach to vascular disease so that each patient receives a comprehensive vascular screening and a treatment tailored to his or her particular need. The institute affords patients easy access to the full array of expert vascular screening and treatment services offered by the VCU Health.
We offer many minimally invasive services beyond our port procedures, including:
- Vein Care, both Varicose Vein and Cosmetic Spider Vein treatments
- Dialysis Access Management
- IVC/SVC Filter placements
- Vascular ultrasound and peripheral vascular physiologic tests (PVRs, ABIs)
- Comprehensive Peripheral Vascular Screening, Diagnosis and Treatment
- Diagnosis and treatment for narrowing of arteries in the legs, arms and other areas of the body.
At the VCU Health at Baird Vascular Institute, we have the latest in technology and techniques to diagnose and treat vascular disease. If we uncover signs of vascular disease, our experts can develop a custom treatment plan for you.